As a community we welcome the opportunity to mark times of transition and change in your life. Perhaps:
- A child is leaving home for college,
- you or a family member is coming out as homosexual,
- you are celebrating an anniversary,
- or moving into a new home
- you or your family member are ill and you need support or resources
- a pet has passed.
We want to be to here as a community to offer support and resources.
Some ways that you can include us in your life transition include but are by no means limited to:
- let the CBB Caring Committee or clergy know what’s happening (Caring Committee can be notified through Audrey in the front office, Audrey can also schedule a conversation with you and the clergy),
- if it’s a time to celebrate, have your friends make or bring a special treat to share with the community on a Friday night or Saturday after services,
- help set up or sponsor kiddish or an oneg (contact Ron Gleiberman at firstname.lastname@example.org),
- or meet with a member of the clergy to receive a blessing (schedule an appointment with Audrey Okaneko in the office).