Welcome to Jewish Learning Programs at CBB
Gam Zeh Torah (This, too, is Torah) 2020-2021
We are so glad you’re here!
Regular Monthly Programming (required for B’mitzvah track students): $ 1,750
- Monthly in-person, small group, outdoor session with Eric (when safe)
- 1-2 Sundays per month, Zoom class with Cantor Mark and/or Alisse (maybe in-person 2021)
- Weekly Hebrew classes : Private/Semi Private 30 minutes Zoom
- Monthly Shabbat Learning Service (Saturday morning 9:30-10:15)
- 3x per year, Moving Traditions Family Workshop (Preceeding and including Saturday morning Shabbat service)
- Trope Class 30 min. once per week for 3 months, Zoom with Cantor. Classes beginning approx. 8 months before b’mitzvah date and before Torah learning begins (Unique for each student, you will be contacted).
- January Camp Ramah Retreat if possible
Additional Options and offerings (may vary):
- Monthly hike or elective choice day (Divided K-3 and 3-6)
- Weekly Olam HaTorah – Minecraft Building Class
- Monthly Arts lesson with Laurie or other specialist
- Monthly Video Project Assembly – whole school